Bhubble.com

BEAKS looking for help w/transport of raven in Nakusp

If anyone is in the Nakusp/Edgewood area please consider helping this raven make it to BEAKS, contact Tasha Hall if you're able to help and please call our facility to let us know!

I have a raven in Edgewood with a broken wing, and I am unable to transport him to BEAKS, any ideas on transport? I could get him as far as Nakusp.... he needs veterinary attention....

In a hunter country, wondering why you are getting all that trouble for a raven... pick a stick and do yourself a favor...

Animals/birds are better than man. They have pure hearts. 

I'd be very excited to see this turn into a philosophical discussion about the inherent value of life. Badaboum is a good example of someone who was raised to believe that non-human animals are of lesser value - that they are there to provide food or profit or some other specific benefit to us. Just a reminder to everyone... just because your papa taught you something doesn't make it a universal truth.

What is 100% true is that this raven wants to live, and someone suggesting its life is worthless does not actually make it so. Thanks to the people trying to help this creature... given the opportunity to save a life, you are taking it, not dismissing it as a waste of your time/resources. That makes you better than 97% of people on this planet.

Great point Ikoric.  This reminds me of the Animal Collective. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zol2MJf6XNE

keep it min.

Big ups Ikoric! The world needs more people like you :)