Bhubble.com

3 events planned for one evening October 22

Hi: why so many events for one evening in Rossland? Rossland Reads, the Friends of the Rossland Range, and now another notice for the same time, the SPCA fundraiser at the Garage.  All on October 22! There is a book listing community events at the Credit Union. 

Unfortunately not all calendars have all events posted on them; the two I checked showed nothing on that date.  It also comes down to availability of venues and volunteers....I think we can make all three a success.  (Thanks for the info on the Credit Union event listing - I wasn't aware of that one!)

Hi: thanks for your comment. I saw another event on bhubble for the same night, a new environmental group is having a meeting on the same night, October 22. The  event book is in the bank on a shelf near the coffee machine. I checked it and none of those events were in for October 22. Too bad they are all on the same day. 

Bhubble was designed and promoted as a central events database- and really should be the first place that people check before organising an event.  Whoever posts it first effectively claims the date.  I will also follow up with NDCU to see if we can encourage people to post it here in addition to the old fashioned paper calendar.  Deanne

Bhubble was designed and promoted as a central events database- and really should be the first place that people check before organising an event.  Whoever posts it first effectively claims the date.  I will also follow up with NDCU to see if we can encourage people to post it here in addition to the old fashioned paper calendar.  Deanne

I had no idea that Bhubble is the main event database, so will definitely keep that in mind; I just noticed that the update on the fundraiser went directly to Tourism Rossland's calendar, which is a great way to share the info.

Bhubble has a community calendar: that's the first place to look.

Down to two events. Rossland Reads event tonight cancelled due to a couple of panellists not being well. Opening debate is next Wed at Art Gallery. See you there.