Bhubble.com

Do you Drive a Black Mini Cooper?

If you drive a mini cooper, black in colour, and were speeding excessivly up Washington tonight around 8:20 pm, please slow down. Given that when waved at to slow down you decided to further increase your speed this is likely a lost cause.

This car was seriously moving, if you know the owners, have a conversation with them. 

As soon as we get enough snow, I'll pack a snowball and send it to their windshield ;)

I find that rocks get more attention than snowballs, call me aggro but what are pets and kids worth to us?  Lots.

Snowballs or rocks, apparently the guy that commented between FourforFour and Dstrelioff thinks we should just throw SPAM at the problem; Give 'im the boot Alynn! :)

Thanks Tyler!

Maybe the person who was speeding was a Dr. rushing to get to the hospital to save one of our children or a vet rushing to save one of our pets. I am kind of sick of all these people who want to cast the first stone (or snowball). No one is perfect.

Instead I would like to thank those 2 young women who picked up the garbage that someone had dropped on Washington, the people who go and clean up dog poop on the trails every spring, all the people who are engaged enough to run for city council, the volunteers at the thrift store and the person who put up the 40km signs on Thompson and the 99%

of people who are good citizens 99% of the time. 

Your theory could be true, that a personal emergency resulted in the need for this individual to drive at a high speed through town. However, taking a corner at speed and then punching the gas up Washington (not in the direction of a hospital or vet clinic) is not in the interest of public safety (especially at night in the dark) regardless of the reason. Given this persons behavior to further hammer the gas in response to being clearly waved at to slow down would suggest they don’t care. However, we’ll take your advice and ignore something like this in the future and look for the positives. They likely pick up after their unleashed dog in compensation for reckless driving.