Bhubble.com

Looking for the next Aerial Video Project - Suggestions Please - Rossland YouTube Playlist

Fellow People of Rossland!  

I'm looking for suggestions for my next Aerial Video!  The little white thing you may have seen flying around at the Slush Cup or at the Winter Carnival is looking for work.  I've now completed 20 videos of various acitivies around Rossland but feel that I have only scratched the surface.  What would you like to see?

Check out some of my work to date:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL3uhjuR6RAK_uoHh0Rl_14RYoOa6c17A5

Thanks,

Haystack

I think as events begin in the spring/summer with golden/silver city days, fairs, events in general come up there will be lots.

I just really wanted to compliment you on your work and let you know that I really enjoy your videos! Keep them coming!

~V~

You might be able to get some neat perspectives during the Canada Day hike up Mt. Roberts... few months to wait though

i would like to see what you could produce down at redstone.  catching some monster drive from a drone perspective  would be appreciated.

I am helping coordinate the Jubilee Park Wetland project including documentation of the build. We are engaging Seven Summits Learning Centre on video and interviews about the project. Could you consider filming before, during and after construction footage and doing a drone workshop with the Learners?

Thank you for all the feed back and suggestions.  I'll definetally be at Silver City days and Mt. Roberts for Canada Day.  I would also like to get a hold of someone at Redstone and talk about doing some work up there.  

Snogirl,

I would be interested in the Jubilee Park Wetlands project, could you send me an email with more details? david.colhoun@gmail.com

We should talk about getting you out to one of my tree jobs. Arial video of a big tree coming apart, with a top flying groundward would be cool. You can call me at 3Tree. 250 five 12 eight 007. 

Arial dog poo survellience!